Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Purse Organizer!



Well I'm finally back, I had an awesome Christmas. It always goes by, way to fast for me, but I had alot of fun with my family. I have to say that I'm totally addicted to Super Mario for Wii now, we had so much fun playing it, and I looove putting Lego's together with my boys. It's the kid in me I guess. Any WHO, I'm always looking for ways to declutter, I found this and was so excited to share. Find out how to make this for yourself or for a gift, at The Giving Flower. The PDF is found Here.

2 comments:

  1. I just discovered your blog a few weeks ago and am DEVOURING it. What fabulous ideas you find! This is something I desperately need and will be making. Thank you and keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment!!!